Books on homeschooling
Here we’ve listed some books to help you on your homeschooling journey. These are treasures in teaching our children about life and learning. Enjoy!
- The Original Homeschooling Series by Charlotte Mason — Free online here in the original or in Modern English
- A Charlotte Mason Education by Catherine Levison
- More Charlotte Mason Education by Catherine Levison
- A Charlotte Mason Companion by Karen Andreola
- Laying Down the Rails by Simply Charlotte Mason
- Charlotte Mason Study Guide by Penny Gardner
- Pocketful of Pinecones by Karen Andreola
- Real Learning by Elizabeth Foss
- The Three R’s by Ruth Beechick
Charlotte Mason Friends
And here are some websites/blogs to check out — lots of terrific resources and ideas as well as curriculum.
Ambleside Online — FREE curriculum and Charlotte Mason’s original writings
Handbook of Nature Study — blog with Outdoor Hour Challenges
The Charlotte Mason Approach — Penny Gardner’s Charlotte Mason
Charlotte Mason Help — Lindafay’s free CM curriculum
Elizabeth Foss — also has Serendipity with lots of great homeschool ideas
Checklist — Cindy Downes
Donna Young — lots of free templates to print for planning
…just to name a few.